In the ever-evolving landscape of contact compliance regulations, it is more difficult than ever for businesses who are trying to mitigate compliance risk and the compliance risk landscape continues to shift for U.S. banks. On Thursday February 15, Banking Exchange will delve into the intricacies of contact compliance with experts from Gryphon AI in the form of a free, registration only, webinar live discussion.
The topics for discussion will include
- The latest in DNC, TCPA, and text messaging compliance regulations
- Common challenges companies face trying to achieve contact compliance and how to overcome them
- How technology can help your business remain compliant
- Tips for implementing a best-in-class compliance platform
The webinar will be of particular interest to Risk and Compliance executives at midsize to large financial institutions in the United States. Attendees will be able to refer back to the webinar as well as the slides presented.
If you are from a financial institution and would like to attend, please register on the link below.
- Balancing Act: Ensuring ECOA Adverse Action Compliance in the Age of AI Algorithms for Credit Decision-Making
- The Value of Embracing AI in Payments
- Tackling the Affordability Challenge with a Data-Driven Approach
- FHA Introduces Payment Supplement
- Banks Must Improve Digital Offerings to Meet Customers’ Expectations