Daniel B. Allen has joined Union Bank’s Investment Management & Trust Group as a Managing Director and Head of Premier Trust.
Premier Trust Services is the centralized trust administration center consisting of five service areas: Premier Trust Administration, New Account Opening Unit, Account Closing Unit, Imaging, and Bill Pay.
Allen reports to David Pittman, Managing Director and Head of Investment Management & Trust and Wealth Planning.
Allen will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing his team of financial professionals to ensure consistent delivery of superior service, a comprehensive and efficient centralized process, and risk-averse business practices said a press release.
- Online Bank Tops List of Midsize Businesses in Indiana
- How Banks Can Prepare Customers for Lower Mortgage Rates
- Commercial Real Estate Executives Bullish on the U.S. Market and on Banks
- Bold Move by BB&T-Suntrust Bank to Become Truist Financial
- Banks and Fintech Firms Watching Interest Rates and Political Unrest