• The number of banks outsourcing digital, IT, compliance and core competencies will continue to rise as the demands for continuous innovation grow.
• AI and machine learning will become mainstream among more community banks with increased efficiencies and more personalized services.
• Biometrics and voice recognition is now boasting nearly 100% accuracy and will become more commonplace in mobile banking because of its ability to increase security and decrease friction for end users.
- The Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank Teaching Moment: Learn From History or Risk it All
- How Dutch Bank ABN AMRO Describes Strategy and How it Differs from US Banks
- Compliance Automation to Increase Consumer Protection and Enhance Customer Experience
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation