• The number of banks outsourcing digital, IT, compliance and core competencies will continue to rise as the demands for continuous innovation grow.
• AI and machine learning will become mainstream among more community banks with increased efficiencies and more personalized services.
• Biometrics and voice recognition is now boasting nearly 100% accuracy and will become more commonplace in mobile banking because of its ability to increase security and decrease friction for end users.
- Cryptocurrencies Coming of Age, Bitcoin May Not Have a Seat at the Table
- Enabling the Bank Workforce for the New Customer Experience
- Three Ways AI will Drive Growth at Retail Banks
- Facebook Bank: Five Reasons Banks Will Compete with Facebook Sooner Than You Think
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency Gaining Momentum Again as Brands Step In