• The number of banks outsourcing digital, IT, compliance and core competencies will continue to rise as the demands for continuous innovation grow.
• AI and machine learning will become mainstream among more community banks with increased efficiencies and more personalized services.
• Biometrics and voice recognition is now boasting nearly 100% accuracy and will become more commonplace in mobile banking because of its ability to increase security and decrease friction for end users.
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11
- Wolters Kluwer Introduces CASH New Product to its Commercial Lending Product Suite
- Why AI is the Only Option for Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Other Illicit Financial Threats