• The number of banks outsourcing digital, IT, compliance and core competencies will continue to rise as the demands for continuous innovation grow.
• AI and machine learning will become mainstream among more community banks with increased efficiencies and more personalized services.
• Biometrics and voice recognition is now boasting nearly 100% accuracy and will become more commonplace in mobile banking because of its ability to increase security and decrease friction for end users.
- Why ‘Explainable AI’ is the Next Frontier in Financial Crime Fighting
- Regions Financial Corp. Catches the Eye of Institutional Investors
- Citizens Bank of Tennessee Expands its Employee Communications Capability
- FinTech Lending: Friend or Foe?
- What All Banks Can Learn from Credit Suisse Group AG’s Earnings Report