On Thursday October 19 Banking Exchange will provide a behind the scenes look at how to protect your organization from cyber-fraud. The presentation and question and answer session will focus on how skilled investigators trained to fight cybersecurity crimes by monitoring activity examining the evidence. You will learn how to better protect your organization, members, data and reputation.
Banking Exchange’s panel will demonstrate prevalent forms of cyberattacks and discuss steps to prevent and minimize the impact of: phishing attack, Malware infection and Nnon-domestic login. Panelists include James Mathis, Manager, Network and Security Operations for CSI as well as Stephen Smith, Director of Network Security for CSI.
The presentation will also include a demonstration of prevalent forms of cyberattacks and a deep dive into: Multi-factor authentication, conditional access, security awareness training, endpoint detection and response, secure email, and data back up.
There is no cost to attend the discussion, but you must register at the link below in order to receive access.
- Balancing Act: Ensuring ECOA Adverse Action Compliance in the Age of AI Algorithms for Credit Decision-Making
- The Value of Embracing AI in Payments
- Tackling the Affordability Challenge with a Data-Driven Approach
- FHA Introduces Payment Supplement
- Banks Must Improve Digital Offerings to Meet Customers’ Expectations