BANKING EXCHANGE Leads discussion on Cyber Threats
On October 19, Banking Exchange will host a discussion on how multiple layers of defenses work together to keep a Bank covered
- Written by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
On October 19, Banking Exchange will host a discussion on how multiple layers of defenses work together to keep a Bank covered.
Cyber threats are ever changing and financial institutions of all sizes are targets for cyber criminals due to the amount of sensitive data they hold. Banking Exchange invites all executives from financial institutions to join the discussion on webinar format (the link to register is below).
The discussion will focus on how to make your institution less vulnerable to an attack and mitigate cybersecurity risk by deploying overlapping layers of defense.
We will also focus on why real-time monitoring and incident response are vital to detecting and preventing attacks. Banking Exchange will welcome Sean Martin from CSI, an expert on the subject.
If you would like to join the discussion, please click on the link below to register. There is no cost to attend.
- The federal response to recent banking developments — what is it and why does it matter?
- Regional Bank ETF Reflects Cautious Optimism
- Why Banks Must Focus on Personalized Experiences in Times of Economic Uncertainty
- March Appointments: New CFOs at Ally, Barclays
- Tech to Boost Community Bank Growth, Research Shows