Banking Exchange will be hosting a discussion on Thursday focused on Generation Z. Generation Z, born between 1997-2012, is the generation after millennials.
If financial institutions want to sustain their success to the end of this decade, they need this generation to be a sizable part of their consumer base.
Zoomers are just getting started and many are still in college, and most are new to the banking industry. Their approach to banking will be different.
In this Banking Exchange hosted webinar we will discuss:
- How the role of the branch, call center, and the app are different for Zoomers
- The value of financial advice and expertise for Zoomers
- The importance of communicating the brand message to Zoomers
- The pandemic’s effect on Zoomer attitudes and trends
- What cancel culture means for your relationship with Zoomers
Banking Exchange will be welcoming a panel of experts from Aite and Alacriti, but will also have time for questions and answers from bankers and executives from other financial institutions.
It will take place on Thursday February 24 at 2 pm Eastern time. You can register here.