TD Bank’s Commercial Lending Group closed a $40 million direct bond purchase for the Maine State Housing Authority (MaineHousing), according to a press release.
MaineHousing is an independent state agency that uses public-private partnerships to provide affordable rental and ownership properties in Maine. The organization will use the savings generated by this bond re-funding to develop additional affordable housing in the state.
“TD Bank has long-standing roots in Maine, and we feel strongly about helping its residents achieve their goals, including having a nice, safe place to call home,” said Larry Wold, Maine Market President of Commerical for TD Bank. “TD is proud to work with MaineHousing to ensure that many more people are able to accomplish that and make our state an even better place to live and work. "The bond purchase aligns with TD Bank’s mission of supporting affordable housing and assisting those in its community."
- The Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank Teaching Moment: Learn From History or Risk it All
- How Dutch Bank ABN AMRO Describes Strategy and How it Differs from US Banks
- Compliance Automation to Increase Consumer Protection and Enhance Customer Experience
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation