According to Cuebiq, a location intelligence firm, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America and PNC received 6 million visits per month in the third quarter of 2018. Wells Fargo had 34% share of the visits, leading the way.
Cuebiq also reported that PNC saw the highest brand loyalty figures in the group. 81% of its customers only visited a PNC branch—and not a Wells Fargo, Chase or Bank of America. Wells Fargo saw 75% of its customers only visiting Wells Fargo branches.
As previously reported by Banking Exchange, branches are still an essential a crucial part of the banking experience, even for these large banks.
- Online Banking Experience the Key to Consumer Satisfaction, Claims New Survey
- The Robots Aren’t Coming: They’re Already Here (and Ripping Off Banks)
- As Banking Model Is Upended, CEOs Can Step Into the Dance of Disruption
- TIAA CD Offers Guaranteed Preservation Of Capital With Investment Upside
- Education Loans: A Relationship To Bank On