According to Cuebiq, a location intelligence firm, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America and PNC received 6 million visits per month in the third quarter of 2018. Wells Fargo had 34% share of the visits, leading the way.
Cuebiq also reported that PNC saw the highest brand loyalty figures in the group. 81% of its customers only visited a PNC branch—and not a Wells Fargo, Chase or Bank of America. Wells Fargo saw 75% of its customers only visiting Wells Fargo branches.
As previously reported by Banking Exchange, branches are still an essential a crucial part of the banking experience, even for these large banks.
- Is the Global Code Working? (Part Two)
- How Premier Financial Bancorp (Premier Bank) Achieved a 36% Annual Increase
- TD Bank Survey Shows Some Caution/Interest Rate Concerns
- New Study Shows Embedded Chip Cards Helping to Contain Fraud
- Disrupt or Be Disrupted: Why Banks Must Leverage Digital Channels as Competitive Differentiators