Banking Exchange recently learned that three of the twenty executives recognized in our recent issue are graduates or are presently enrolled in the University of Wisconsin’s Graduate School of Banking program.
Tammy Kelly recently took the CFO job at $85 million-assets Table Rock Community Bank, becoming one of three new senior leaders. She had helped her previous bank grow from under $100 million to $380 million, and the plan is to grow Table Rock in a like manner.
Brook Clouse of Lead Bank is also a Wisconsin Badger through its banking program. In addition to retail, she has oversight of compliance, audit, operations, and HR at the $250 million-asset bank serving three distinct markets in Missouri.
As previously reported by the Banking Exchange website staff, Jefferey Craig Buse, Senior Vice President and Chief Loan Officer/COO of Spring Valley Bank and Trust out of Indiana also made the prestigious list. University of Wisconsin’s football team already has two impressive wins this fall, but the School of Banking has three.
- Notice 2018-83: A Snapshot of IRS Savings Changes 2019
- Goldman Sachs Golden Group Getting Smaller: Women Still Trail Regional Bank Trends
- Three Tips to Benchmarking Pay and Performance for Bank Employees
- Community Banks Can Leverage Tech to Keep and Gain Investors
- Ellie Mae No Longer Defying the Odds