2023 Banking Priorities: Executive Report
Bankers share their greatest industry concerns, priorities and challenges in an increasingly disruptive environment.
- Written by CSI
- Comments: DISQUS_COMMENTS
Every year, CSI surveys financial institutions across the country to gauge their confidence, strategies to gain market share and priorities for the year to come. This annual research initiative aims to inform bankers of their peers' approaches to staying competitive and equip them with expert guidance.
As with previous years, the eighth annual Banking Priorities survey asked bank representatives to take stock of their performance across various categories and select the technologies they expect to drive the financial sector in 2023. This year's research also incorporates new elements, including questions surrounding emergent technologies as well as quotes from respondents.
Community bankers, representing the backbone of the traditional U.S. banking system, made up the bulk of the 228 responses, with asset sizes and roles distributed as follows:
This white paper is brought to you by CSI
Tagged under Industry Resources, White Paper,
- FedNow Service: What’s Coming in 2023
- On-Demand Webinar: Navigating Fraud in the World of Instant Payments: Strategies for Success
- It’s a Risky Business: Taking a Risk-Based Approach to IT Governance to Achieve Business Goals
- Guide: Preparing for Real-Time Payments
- On-Demand Webinar: Belt and Suspenders