FedNow Service: What’s Coming in 2023
The FedNowSM Service is an instant payment service created by the Federal Reserve Banks
- Written by Alacriti
- Comments: DISQUS_COMMENTS
The FedNowSM Service is an instant payment service created by the Federal Reserve Banks to provide safe and efficient instant payment services in real-time, 24/7/365.
The targeted release of the FedNow Service has been narrowed down to May-July 2023, raising many questions. In an ICBA hosted webinar, community banks had the chance to hear directly from the Federal Reserve about what to expect from the FedNow Service.
Joni Hopkins, Vice President, Product and Relationship Management Group at Federal Reserve Financial Services, and Mark Majeske, SVP Faster Payments at Alacriti, provided an overall update and information on how community banks can prepare for and connect to faster payments.
Submit the form to access the webinar summary.
Download the White Paper NOW >>
This White Paper is brought to you by: Alacriti
Tagged under White Paper, Industry Resources,
- On-Demand Webinar: Practical Ways to Build a Digital Lending Strategy
- On-Demand Webinar — Financial Crime Regulations 2023: FRAML and Your Financial Institution
- 2023 Banking Priorities: Executive Report
- On-Demand Webinar: Navigating Fraud in the World of Instant Payments: Strategies for Success
- Managing Budget Variances for Financial Institutions