Are you prepared to detect and combat account takeover fraud (ATO) in real time? Adversaries have a variety of weapons at their disposal, which makes effective protection a challenge. To make matters worse, legacy anti-fraud solutions are falling short of accurately evaluating the risk.
With the right multi-layered security approach, financial organizations can help prevent account takeover fraud and secure customers at every stage of their digital journeys. This guide outlines a best practices approach to protecting against account takeover fraud with proven technologies such as
machine learning-based risk analytics.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- The top 6 techniques leading to an account takeover and how to defend against them
- Key capabilities to look for in a modern, risk-based fraud prevention solution
- How to protect against attacks on the login process, unauthorized creation of new payees, and suspicious funds transfers
- Why real-time, cross-channel data analysis can save your customers from becoming the next victim
This report is brought to you by OneSpan
- Intelligent Digital Account Opening and Onboarding Solutions that Drive Customer Growth and Engagement
- Mobile App Shielding: How to Reduce Fraud, Save Money, and Protect Revenue
- What to Expect at Your Next Regulatory IT Exam
- Lending Restrictions Create Mortgage Opportunity for Community Financial Institutions
- Scenario Planning for the Agile Financial Institution