On-Demand Webinar — Financial Crime Regulations 2023: FRAML and Your Financial Institution
Fraud and money laundering (FRAML) remain front and center in 2023
- Written by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- Comments: DISQUS_COMMENTS
Fraud and money laundering (FRAML) remain front and center in 2023 and your institution must be prepared to combat emerging tactics of financial crime. Join CSI’s Amber Goodrich for an update on BSA/AML compliance regulations, the ins and outs of money laundering and the impact that financial crime has on institutions around the country.
- Fraud and Money Laundering (FRAML)
- Compliance program basics
- Know Your Customer
Please note: All registrants will receive a copy of the webinar playback.
Amber Goodrich, CAMS, CRCM
Compliance Analyst III, CSI
Amber has been employed with CSI since September 2012, serving as an instrumental subject matter expert in compliance and anti-money laundering for CSI’s Regulatory Compliance Division, and transitioning from the Internal Audit Department to the Compliance Department in June 2022. Prior to joining CSI, Amber spent over 10 years in the financial services industry, functioning in a variety of roles focused on compliance, operations, enterprise risk management, and audit. Amber is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM).
This webinar is brought to you by CSI
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
Tagged under Industry Resources, Webinar,
- On-Demand Webinar: Practical Ways to Build a Digital Lending Strategy
- 2023 Banking Priorities: Executive Report
- FedNow Service: What’s Coming in 2023
- On-Demand Webinar: Navigating Fraud in the World of Instant Payments: Strategies for Success
- It’s a Risky Business: Taking a Risk-Based Approach to IT Governance to Achieve Business Goals