Webinar Title: Real-Time Payments in the U.S. Market
See it On-Demand Now!
The U.S. has come a long way in its journey to real-time payments, with TCH and Zelle in market and FedNow just around the corner. COVID-19 has accelerated that demand to move to real-time. Yet many financial institutions remain unconvinced of the need to move, with less than 3% of financial institutions signed up today.
In this Banking Exchange hosted webinar Celent’s Gareth Lodge, Senior Analyst, Global Payments, and Alacriti’s Mark Ranta, Payments Practice Lead, discuss the findings in the Celent research report, Real-Time Payments in the US Market: Speeding Up or Slowing Down? A Call to Arms.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- U.S. specific challenges for payments overall
- Why there’s been a slow start in real-time payments
- How the picture is actually better than it seems
- A real-time payment isn’t just a faster ACH—the important use cases for FIs
- Celent’s outlook for the future of payments
Please note: All registrants will receive a copy of the webinar playback.
Senior Analyst, Global Payments, Celent
As part of the payments team, Gareth’s prime focus is on corporate payments, working closely with his colleagues in the Corporate Banking team. He is a leading expert on: bank payment processing, and is the analyst who has been covering payment services hubs the longest in the industry; payment networks and infrastructures, including Swift, ACH and Wires; and real-time payments. Gareth is a frequent speaker at such events as Sibos, EBADay, NACHA Payments, as well as private events around the world.
Mark Ranta, CTP
Payments Practice Lead, Alacriti
As Payments Practice Lead at Alacriti, Mark serves as an expert for all things Payments. Prior to Alacriti, Mark served as Head of Digital Banking Solutions at another major payments Fintech, working closely with financial institutions discussing, exploring, and examining market trends and key drivers in the evolving digital solutions space with a key focus on mobile, tablet, and the future of wearable technology.
This webinar is brought to you by Alacriti
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- Banking Exchange Leads Discussion on Open Banking Trends
- On-Demand Webinar: Leveraging Open Banking Trends to Transform Your Institution
- Bring a Human Connection to Remote Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services
- The Virtual Migration: How the Public Cloud Transforms IT Strategies
- On-Demand Webinar: In-person and Remote Banking – Why this Hybrid Model is the Future of the Branch