See it On-Demand NOW!
With the increased pressure placed by regulations on capital allocation, the squeeze on profit margins and the Amazon-like customer experience expectation, corporate banks have steered into introducing new business models with digital transformation.
Complex loan syndication favors fee income over the traditional interest income. Disparate models and lack of automation exacerbates the process even further. As a result, it is imperative to streamline the syndication process and become a platform player that offers speed and efficiency.
Learn how you can bring lenders and investors together in one platform, enriched with functionality to support all stages of the syndication book build process in a single solution. Register now to understand how to:
- Automate complex transaction onboarding to reduce operational risk and cost
- Expedite time to cash for corporate customers
- Grow revenue with real-time data by identifying and matching lenders and investors for new investment opportunities
Director of Global Solution Consulting at Finastra
Eyal leads the global solution consulting team for lending at Finastra. He is a subject matter expert in loan trading and settlement. Eyal has been with Finastra for 23 years and was one of the original designers for the market leading Fusion Loan IQ. Additionally, he has expertise in trading, P&L, accounting mapping and regulatory compliance. Prior to Finastra he held roles in the lending businesses at financial institutions including Citibank. Eyal holds an MBA in finance from the City University of New York.
Axel co-founded HUBX in London in 2015. Axel spent the first 10 years of his career in investment banking and capital markets (Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas, Barclays) advising large corporates on raising capital in the public equity, debt and convertible bond markets. Since 2007, he has been working in technology, helping banks and exchanges deploy platforms to help simplify and connect their private capital markets activities. Axel graduated from London School of Economics and HEC Paris.
This webinar is brought to you by FINASTRA
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- Banking Exchange Leads Discussion on Open Banking Trends
- On-Demand Webinar: Leveraging Open Banking Trends to Transform Your Institution
- Bring a Human Connection to Remote Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services
- The Virtual Migration: How the Public Cloud Transforms IT Strategies
- On-Demand Webinar: In-person and Remote Banking – Why this Hybrid Model is the Future of the Branch