Banking Exchange and OTC Markets Free Editorial Webinar
Title: "Public Trading for U.S. Banks"
How: Click To Register Below
If you are a bank that is currently publicly-traded or are looking to learn more information to go public on OTC Markets, please join Laura Hamilton, VP of Corporate Services for U.S. Banks live on November 17th at 2pm for a webinar that will discuss the opportunities banks have to increase their shareholder value in the public markets and grow their bank's visibility.
Topics will include:
- Overview of OTC Markets (OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink)
- Performance updates on OTCQX community bank stocks
- Should your bank consider going public
- Benefits of trading on OTCQX vs. NASDAQ (cost savings, reporting requirements, etc.)
- Why visibility for your bank matters
Attendees will learn the benefits and challenges of being listed on different exchanges or being independent, and will have the opportunity to interact with experts. The space is limited to 300 bankers, so please click on the link below to register today and we will send you follow up information.
This webinar is brought to you by OTC Markets Group
This Webinar is also brought to you by Banking Exchange Webinar Series
- ESGSignals® Methane Emissions Study
- Accelerate Performance Improvement: 6 Best Practices in Budgeting and Planning
- Beyond Business Continuity
- Intelligent Digital Account Opening and Onboarding Solutions that Drive Customer Growth and Engagement
- Mobile App Shielding: How to Reduce Fraud, Save Money, and Protect Revenue