And the need to adapt has never been more pressing. Banking technology is evolving rapidly:
- More consumers use digital channels to interact with their bank than ever before, with some never setting foot in a branch.
- Open banking is rewriting the relationship between banks and technology providers, expanding the possibilities for innovative financial services through API connections.
- Cloud computing technology continues to grow, with more IT infrastructure housed in the cloud every year.
- Process automation through AI and machine learning enables greater efficiency and cost-saving in several areas, including regulatory compliance and customer service.
- Data analytics grow ever more sophisticated and pervasive, giving businesses a fuller view of their customers, target markets, and business performance.
- From smartwatches to digital assistants, the Internet of Things has radically expanded where, when and how consumers can interact with your bank.
Your bank needs a flexible core that keeps pace with innovation and furthers your unique business strategy to compete in this changing market. This report guides you through what to look for.
This white paper is brought to you by CSI