PNC released its annual price index last week, tracking the year over year prices of the items on the 12 days of Christmas… really!
The good news for consumers is that Gold Rings went down 9.1%.
However, the rest of the twelve items either had no change or increased. If you are in the market for drummers drumming, it will cost you 3.5% more than last year. The biggest increase comes in the form of geese-a laying, spiking by 8.3%.
Banking Exchange does not care to speculate on the reason for the spike in the goose industry.
- Online Bank Tops List of Midsize Businesses in Indiana
- How Banks Can Prepare Customers for Lower Mortgage Rates
- Commercial Real Estate Executives Bullish on the U.S. Market and on Banks
- Bold Move by BB&T-Suntrust Bank to Become Truist Financial
- Banks and Fintech Firms Watching Interest Rates and Political Unrest