PNC released its annual price index last week, tracking the year over year prices of the items on the 12 days of Christmas… really!
The good news for consumers is that Gold Rings went down 9.1%.
However, the rest of the twelve items either had no change or increased. If you are in the market for drummers drumming, it will cost you 3.5% more than last year. The biggest increase comes in the form of geese-a laying, spiking by 8.3%.
Banking Exchange does not care to speculate on the reason for the spike in the goose industry.
- The Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank Teaching Moment: Learn From History or Risk it All
- How Dutch Bank ABN AMRO Describes Strategy and How it Differs from US Banks
- Compliance Automation to Increase Consumer Protection and Enhance Customer Experience
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation