PNC released its annual price index last week, tracking the year over year prices of the items on the 12 days of Christmas… really!
The good news for consumers is that Gold Rings went down 9.1%.
However, the rest of the twelve items either had no change or increased. If you are in the market for drummers drumming, it will cost you 3.5% more than last year. The biggest increase comes in the form of geese-a laying, spiking by 8.3%.
Banking Exchange does not care to speculate on the reason for the spike in the goose industry.
- O Canada – What Are You Going to Do About Money Laundering?
- Cryptocurrencies Coming of Age, Bitcoin May Not Have a Seat at the Table
- Enabling the Bank Workforce for the New Customer Experience
- Three Ways AI will Drive Growth at Retail Banks
- Facebook Bank: Five Reasons Banks Will Compete with Facebook Sooner Than You Think