The Federal Housing Administration stated that it will increase its loan insured limit to $726,525 in high cost areas and $324,827 in low cost areas of the United States. The lower cost areas of America make up the vast majority of the country.
According to the report, 3,053 counties will be affected by the increase, and only 181 counties will have no change. Despite some counties having the average price of a home decrease in value, no counties will face a decrease in loan insurance limits.
The change was due to “robust increases” in median housing prices.
- Solving the Community Bank Digital Gap
- Citi Ventures, Woodforest National Bank, and Fifth Third Bank among finalists of the BAI Global Innovation Awards
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11