Daniel B. Allen has joined Union Bank’s Investment Management & Trust Group as a Managing Director and Head of Premier Trust.
Premier Trust Services is the centralized trust administration center consisting of five service areas: Premier Trust Administration, New Account Opening Unit, Account Closing Unit, Imaging, and Bill Pay.
Allen reports to David Pittman, Managing Director and Head of Investment Management & Trust and Wealth Planning.
Allen will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing his team of financial professionals to ensure consistent delivery of superior service, a comprehensive and efficient centralized process, and risk-averse business practices said a press release.
- Citi Ventures, Woodforest National Bank, and Fifth Third Bank among finalists of the BAI Global Innovation Awards
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11
- Wolters Kluwer Introduces CASH New Product to its Commercial Lending Product Suite