New Jersey based Provident Bank has sought to increase its digital platform capability by seeking to deliver a “fast and intuitive” mobile experience for its customers, according to a press release. The New Jersey based bank, with $9.7 billions in assets under management, chose Gro Solutions in order to achieve this goal.
"Catering to our growing number of mobile banking customers is critical," said John Kamin, EVP and Chief Information Officer for Provident Bank. "Gro’s flexible, mobile-first design will allow us to provide a simple and robust mobile banking experience to both current and potential customers, reducing abandonment and increasing new account openings."
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11
- Wolters Kluwer Introduces CASH New Product to its Commercial Lending Product Suite
- Why AI is the Only Option for Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Other Illicit Financial Threats