New Jersey based Provident Bank has sought to increase its digital platform capability by seeking to deliver a “fast and intuitive” mobile experience for its customers, according to a press release. The New Jersey based bank, with $9.7 billions in assets under management, chose Gro Solutions in order to achieve this goal.
"Catering to our growing number of mobile banking customers is critical," said John Kamin, EVP and Chief Information Officer for Provident Bank. "Gro’s flexible, mobile-first design will allow us to provide a simple and robust mobile banking experience to both current and potential customers, reducing abandonment and increasing new account openings."
- Combat the Hidden Costs of Fraud by Tackling Client Experience
- O Canada – What Are You Going to Do About Money Laundering?
- Cryptocurrencies Coming of Age, Bitcoin May Not Have a Seat at the Table
- Enabling the Bank Workforce for the New Customer Experience
- Three Ways AI will Drive Growth at Retail Banks