New Jersey based Provident Bank has sought to increase its digital platform capability by seeking to deliver a “fast and intuitive” mobile experience for its customers, according to a press release. The New Jersey based bank, with $9.7 billions in assets under management, chose Gro Solutions in order to achieve this goal.
"Catering to our growing number of mobile banking customers is critical," said John Kamin, EVP and Chief Information Officer for Provident Bank. "Gro’s flexible, mobile-first design will allow us to provide a simple and robust mobile banking experience to both current and potential customers, reducing abandonment and increasing new account openings."
- The Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank Teaching Moment: Learn From History or Risk it All
- How Dutch Bank ABN AMRO Describes Strategy and How it Differs from US Banks
- Compliance Automation to Increase Consumer Protection and Enhance Customer Experience
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation