According to Cuebiq, a location intelligence firm, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America and PNC received 6 million visits per month in the third quarter of 2018. Wells Fargo had 34% share of the visits, leading the way.
Cuebiq also reported that PNC saw the highest brand loyalty figures in the group. 81% of its customers only visited a PNC branch—and not a Wells Fargo, Chase or Bank of America. Wells Fargo saw 75% of its customers only visiting Wells Fargo branches.
As previously reported by Banking Exchange, branches are still an essential a crucial part of the banking experience, even for these large banks.
- The Deutsche Bank-Commerzbank Teaching Moment: Learn From History or Risk it All
- How Dutch Bank ABN AMRO Describes Strategy and How it Differs from US Banks
- Compliance Automation to Increase Consumer Protection and Enhance Customer Experience
- Predict Illicit Transactions Faster, Meet Regulators’ Expectations Earlier
- Fending Off Tech Giants Through Digital Transformation