This week, BAI announced the 2018 Global Innovation Awards Outstanding Achievement and People’s Choice Award winners.
The BAI Global Innovation Awards recognize industry leaders and showcase what leading financial services innovators in all regions of the world are doing to deliver new value to customers and employees as well as improve efficiencies and profitability for their organizations.
The 2018 Outstanding Achievement Award winners are:
Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services
NovoPayment – Embedding FinServ in Gig Value Chain
Outstanding Use of AI in Financial Services
Ping An Technology – Emotion Recognition Based Financial Risk Management System
Most Innovative Finserv of the Year
- Notice 2018-83: A Snapshot of IRS Savings Changes 2019
- Goldman Sachs Golden Group Getting Smaller: Women Still Trail Regional Bank Trends
- Three Tips to Benchmarking Pay and Performance for Bank Employees
- Community Banks Can Leverage Tech to Keep and Gain Investors
- Ellie Mae No Longer Defying the Odds