The World Trade Organization has cut it global trade forecast this week warning that a trade war will “knock 17% off global trade growth. This warning came from The Director General Roberto Azevedo.
As President Donald Trump has taken on globalism in its present form, major global organizations have questioned America’s commitment to future participation in multilateral institutions including the World Bank, during the United Nations General Assembly meeting in New York this week.
While the impact to the overall economy could be months or years down the road, banks will need to analyze what immediate effects this could have on local industries.
- Online Bank Tops List of Midsize Businesses in Indiana
- How Banks Can Prepare Customers for Lower Mortgage Rates
- Commercial Real Estate Executives Bullish on the U.S. Market and on Banks
- Bold Move by BB&T-Suntrust Bank to Become Truist Financial
- Banks and Fintech Firms Watching Interest Rates and Political Unrest