According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- New Compliance Training Product Developed for Financial Service Leaders
- How Creativity Plays a Role in Digital Transformation
- The AI Disconnect in the Financial Services Industry
- The Need for Whistleblowers in AML Enforcement
- Online Banking Experience the Key to Consumer Satisfaction, Claims New Survey