According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- Why ‘Explainable AI’ is the Next Frontier in Financial Crime Fighting
- Regions Financial Corp. Catches the Eye of Institutional Investors
- Citizens Bank of Tennessee Expands its Employee Communications Capability
- FinTech Lending: Friend or Foe?
- What All Banks Can Learn from Credit Suisse Group AG’s Earnings Report