According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- French Bank Posts Positive Forecast for Global Economy
- IBM Steps Deeper Into The Blockchain World With New Directory
- OPINION: In Banking, Can the Old Elephants Dance?
- What the Goldilocks Effect has to do with Minimizing Fraud
- University of Wisconsin Graduate School of Banking has strong showing in Banking Exchange Top 20