According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- Solving the Community Bank Digital Gap
- Citi Ventures, Woodforest National Bank, and Fifth Third Bank among finalists of the BAI Global Innovation Awards
- The Importance of Transacting an Omnichannel Strategy in Banking
- Bank Marketing Best Practices: Right People. Right Message. Right Time.
- Escape to America: Borrowers Seeking Refuge Through Chapter 11