According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- Make Your Customers Feel Wanted Today
- 5 Ways Traditional Financial Institutions Can Survive and Thrive in a New Banking Industry
- Accenture Research Shows CFOs Play Crucial Role in Digital Transformations
- Recessions Always Put Banks in the Path of the Storm – Which Ones Will Be Positioned to Withstand Reputational Tornadoes
- Notice 2018-83: A Snapshot of IRS Savings Changes 2019