Almost half of the top 50 universities now offer at least one class on blockchain technology. The interest is not specific to the economics or business departments at universities but across the board interest. 47% of students with social science majors expressed interest in the topic.
The interest is not just for investments, but also to be more marketable as familiarity with Blockchain Technology is perceived to make young professionals more appealing to employers. For the banking industry that is wrestling with how new technology will transform its business, these skills can be of interest not only for the skillset in and of itself, but to identify potential employees that are interested in staying on top of motivation.
- Notice 2018-83: A Snapshot of IRS Savings Changes 2019
- Goldman Sachs Golden Group Getting Smaller: Women Still Trail Regional Bank Trends
- Three Tips to Benchmarking Pay and Performance for Bank Employees
- Community Banks Can Leverage Tech to Keep and Gain Investors
- Ellie Mae No Longer Defying the Odds