Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- New Compliance Training Product Developed for Financial Service Leaders
- How Creativity Plays a Role in Digital Transformation
- The AI Disconnect in the Financial Services Industry
- The Need for Whistleblowers in AML Enforcement
- Online Banking Experience the Key to Consumer Satisfaction, Claims New Survey