Bankrate.com released a survey that found that Americans’ greatest financial concern is actually having enough to retire. 18% of the population worry most about retirement, with 25% of those between the ages of 54 and 63 years of age being the ones that are the most worried. But perhaps the most surprising result of the survey is the percentage of those worried were steady across the board with even 20% of Millennials surveyed stating they worry about retirement. While regional banks seek to provide great service with loans and credit card service, focusing on solutions for their customers’ biggest concern, saving for retirement, can provide great opportunities for customer loyalty.
- French Bank Posts Positive Forecast for Global Economy
- IBM Steps Deeper Into The Blockchain World With New Directory
- OPINION: In Banking, Can the Old Elephants Dance?
- What the Goldilocks Effect has to do with Minimizing Fraud
- University of Wisconsin Graduate School of Banking has strong showing in Banking Exchange Top 20