Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- Why ‘Explainable AI’ is the Next Frontier in Financial Crime Fighting
- Regions Financial Corp. Catches the Eye of Institutional Investors
- Citizens Bank of Tennessee Expands its Employee Communications Capability
- FinTech Lending: Friend or Foe?
- What All Banks Can Learn from Credit Suisse Group AG’s Earnings Report