Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- JP Morgan Bank Earnings Beat Expectations, What it Means for Banks
- AI or Die: 4 Ways Model Governance Can Help You Win at Digital Transformation
- Mastercard and Visa Latest Companies To Step Back From Cryptocurrency
- What Smaller Banks Can Learn from Goldman Sachs Employee Startup Approach
- Is Mobile Banking Safe? Here's 5 Tips for Security