To help financial institutions identify which products, channels, and customers drive profitability, Kaufman Hall and the Association for Management Information in Financial Services conducted a joint survey of CFOs, CEOs, Controllers and other financial professionals in banks and credit unions. Detailed survey results cover profitability drivers, techniques used for profitability measurement, strategies to improve profitability analysis, and more.
Topics covered in this eBook from Kaufman Hall, include:
• The most important profitability dimensions bankers monitor
• Which cost-accounting methodologies are used for profitability analysis
• Use of funds transfer pricing, and what FTP approaches are used
• Segmenting customers by profitability results
• Tying profitability to compensation
Get the eBook to see how other banks are improving profitability measurement and analytics.
This eBook is brought to you by: Kaufman Hall