Now that 46% of Americans say their smartphone is something they can’t do without, the importance of an omnichannel, integrated banking experience is no longer an option. Not only do customers expect this connectivity, but employees need the same high-level performance in order to do their jobs effectively.
The right network can link all customer and employee touchpoints in a seamless experience with speed and flexibility. This includes upgraded digital branches that use advanced tools such as tablets and video systems; mobile devices, home offices, and more.
In this eBook from Comcast Business you will learn:
• What are the “market drivers” of digital banking—key insights from recent research
• How banks can become a “distributed enterprise”
• Why security and regulatory considerations are critical to digital banks’ success
• What to expect from a network service provider
eBook readers will find links to two additional in-depth resources:
1. “Latency: A Quick Guide”—presentation outlining importance of quick-response, high availability networks; links to detailed blogs and videos.
2. “The Enterprise Guide to Managed Services”—13-page paper including “37 Questions to Ask Before Signing a Managed Services Contract.”
Register to receive IT Innovator’s Guide to Digital Transformation in Financial Services
This eBook is brought to you by Comcast Business