Speakers: Tom McCarthy and Brad Brockman
Rapidly decreasing spreads, unexpected disruption from the Coronavirus, election year uncertainties, and new sources of competition find financial institutions fighting for every basis point of margin. In this webinar, Kaufman Hall finance experts Tom McCarthy and Brad Brockman share market perspectives and repeatable strategies for leveraging relationship data to improve performance in your institution:
- Relationship management:
- Manage relationships and the value exchange
- Lay the groundwork for an accurate data foundation
- Relationship profitability analysis:
- Understand needs across the institution
- Identify the makers, skaters, and takers
- Manage portfolios to maximize performance
- Relationship Pricing:
- Price new business to meet profitability hurdle rates
- Ensure profitable growth
- Create a win-win for the client and institution
Tom McCarthy, Vice President, Solution Engineering Solutions
Kaufman, Hall & Associates, LLC
Tom McCarthy directs the solutions engineering team responsible for supporting sales of Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software products. He also leads the client management team focused on ensuring the firm’s software customers are engaged and optimally utilizing their solutions.
With more than 20 years enterprise technology experience, Tom’s areas of expertise include value-based presentations, planning and forecasting, profitability measurement, activity-based costing methodologies and techniques, and business intelligence and analytics. Prior to Kaufman Hall, he led solutions engineering efforts at Longview Solutions. Tom also held various positions at SAP/Business Objects, Carpio Solutions, IPS-Sendero (Fiserv), and Summit Bank.
Brad Brockman, Senior Solutions Engineer, Financial Institutions
Kaufman, Hall & Associates, LLC
Brad Brockman is a Senior Solutions Engineer in the Financial Institutions practice of Kaufman Hall. His responsibilities include assisting financial institutions of varying sizes and complexity in the development of solutions to analyze and improve their financial performance, utilizing the Kaufman Hall Axiom Software Suite.
Brad has more than 20 years of experience in performance management and analytical solutions for the banking industry. Prior to joining Kaufman Hall, he was the Solutions Leader at IBM, where he was responsible for leading financial solutions across North America, including the development of profitability, budgeting and planning, predictive, and business intelligence tools. Brad is a regular presenter and author in the industry on analytical solutions. He earned an M.B.A. from the University of Phoenix and a B.S. in Finance from Northern Kentucky University, and holds certifications in Analytics, Big Data, and Master Technical Sales.
- Moving forward with mortgage
- Navigating Uncertain Times: Improve Accuracy and Optimize Decisions with Periodic Forecasts
- Adaptive Authentication: Superior User Experience and Growth through Intelligent Security
- The State of Digital Account Opening Transformation 2020
- Tip Sheet: Online Account Opening and Onboarding Buyers' Guide