According to a press release last week, Equifax, a global information solutions company, launched a product called SmartReserve that is designed to make SEC-registered banks and financial companies compliant with the Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) standards.
The deadline for compliance is January 2020 and is expected to bring significant changes to the information banks may maintain and analyse.
- AI or Die: 4 Ways Model Governance Can Help You Win at Digital Transformation
- Mastercard and Visa Latest Companies To Step Back From Cryptocurrency
- What Smaller Banks Can Learn from Goldman Sachs Employee Startup Approach
- Is Mobile Banking Safe? Here's 5 Tips for Security
- Big Data Effects on the Banking Industry