Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- A Look at Lending: Trends Expected to Shape Commercial Lending in 2020
- Four Corners Community Bank Refers to Millenial Employees as a Consideration in Choosing Fintech Partners
- United States Fines Former Deutsche Bank Managing Director
- An Inconvenient Truth for Community Banks – and How to Overcome It
- Northern Trust and Blockchain: Unpacking the Bank’s Latest Move