Data Centers are where companies keep information about customers as well as proprietary data, usually in a smaller market than the corporate office. Many corporations find that these centers are critical for compliance practices. Even midsize businesses will need funding for stand alone centers as companies are turning to the cloud for their computing needs. Financial services and healthcare are two big sectors that have already moved in this direction. Both commercial real estate funding and traditional business loans should increase as this market is projected to get to $50 billion within 2 years.
- Securing Lifelong Customers in a Disruptive Banking Market: Lessons Learned from Other Industries
- US “cashless society” Some Way Off, Survey Finds
- Wells Fargo Chief Unveils Major Restructure
- Fake and Bake: How Synthetic Identities are Created and Cultivated for a Life of Crime
- Real Estate Confidence Climbs for Third Consecutive Month